Nuffnang!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Opening ceremony...

This is my 1st posting. This blog is my new home. I just partially migrated from Friendster blog. This blog is meant for "General Viewing" while my Friendster blog is more on personal side...

Why? It has some limitations eg. can't see how many ppl visit my site (I gotta pay for the features I want). Okay, let's celebrate the opening of this blog which by the way belongs to Jeff W H Lim (me).

*Pose for photographs...*

*Snips red ribbon*

*Crowd applause*

What I have to say about me is pretty much covered in my friendster profiles (Go to friendster, search for "JeffLim" (no spacing), there's only 2 users, I am one of them...) " so please check them out... The subsequent posts will reflect my personal thoughts, hurdles and lastly opinions on all sort of things... So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride! By the way, this site will be updated AT LEAST twice a week!

No comments: