Nuffnang!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TRUE STORY: I NEVER buy WORKING SHOES!

As per title, I NEVER buy working (leather) shoes in my WHOLE LIFE!  How and why?

It's because God blessed me with IDENTICAL SHOE SIZE with my DAD (Size 10).  Dad often buy BRANDED and EXPENSIVE shoes and passed his "OLD" (often after 6 months) FORMAL/SEMI-FORMAL LEATHER SHOES to me.  The most expensive shoes I "inherited" were 3 months old "KENNETH COLE NEW YORK"  worth RM5000.  Though average price is RM400 per shoe.  Recently, my dad passed me 2 shoes...  1 pair of "CLARKS" and a pair of "Scholl" shoes.


That's why I NEVER BUY WORKING SHOES.  But I bought Sports shoes every 6 months interval as my taste and Dad's taste were DIFFERENT when it comes to SPORTS shoes.  Dad loved "NEW BALANCE" shoes while I prefer "NIKE" and "SKECHERS". 

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original JEFF LIM's PRODUCTION.  My Original Work.




No comments: