Nuffnang!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I am a Christian but when...

I am a Christian, But when I say I'm a Christian...  Aiya, please read the below WELL WRITTEN Article taken from Facebook. 
I 1st went to Church in 1989 but I was clueless then, just followed my parents to Church.  I accept Christ into my life back in 1991 FGA Children's camp as a 12 years old boy.  I DID NOT Go to Church (Churchless) for 2 years from 1999 to 2001.  Joined Hope of God Petaling Jaya in March 2001.  I was water baptised in that Church back in 3 December 2001 at a Waterfall in Tanjung Malim (2 years after I came back from Hong Kong). Finally, in 21 July 2006, I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Yes, I am one of those "wierdos" who's powered by the Holy Spirit at times. 

To conclude, I'm just a simple sinner who was lost, but now found and forgiven and certainly not claimed to be perfect.   I received God's good grace and blessings now and then.  But then, I'm still a Human and human's imperfect so don't be judgemental or surprised if I swear (habit trying to kick off) OR drink (socially) in front of you.


That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments: