Nuffnang!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SHOES REVIEW: NIKE FREE RUN+ 3

RUNNING SHOE REVIEW: NIKE FREE RUN+ 3

I, Jeff Lim, just bought my 1st Running shoes since 2009.  It's a "NIKE FREE RUN+ 3.
Check out the Silver "Reflector SWOOSH".  Photo below:

 Previous running shoe also Nike.  It's Nike Air Pegasus 25 ESC+ (Lance Armstrong
LIVESTRONG Limited Edition).  Bought Late 2009. Photo below:


Then, there's a "POWER" Badminton shoes in 2010 but that's different Category.
I'm talking about RUNNING Shoes OR "Tyres" The problem, the Bottom sole glue all
 came out, stuck it back and came off again.  Now 1 piece of the sole (middle part)
missing (Photo below same model as my previous shoes but different colour - circled,
 missing parts)



Back to the NEW "tyres" OR Shoes.  Bought these from Jusco 1 Utama's SportsDirect.
 Normal price RM379.  Less 20% off and RM50 Jusco Gift voucher.  = RM303.20
 less RM50 = RM253.20 only.  Quite a good deal in my book.

Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words, here are the photos:

 Above:  What I mean "Tyre", it's sole does shaped like tyres.  Below: SIZE 10 US
and 9 UK.  Typical Malaysian shoe size.  I found out at MANY Shoes Sales.  Size 9
to 11 always sold out.  Left Size 7,8,12-15.


Above: Can be categorised as Gadgets due to the NIKE+ Software built at the
Bottom of the shoe.  All you need is the Application for your IPOD or IPHONE
to hook it up.

THE TEST RUN:  

This is a Very comfortable shoes.  It's side wall's soft and flexible and the sole 
flexes according to your feet shape.  The picture below shows that the "HEEL" 
opened up a bit to accommodate my Heavy heels.

I tried Running from KLCC LRT to Pavilion once and 6 hours of shopping at 1 
Utama with my friend.  My feet don't feel tired at all.  In fact, it's so comfortable 
and engaging that I brisk walk @ 1 Utama for 1st 3 hours leaving my friend 
trailing behind and complaining.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Nike Free Run+ 3 features a mesh and multi-layer constructed upper with adaptive
 fit midfoot system, sculpted Phylite foam midsole for cushioning, Nike Free configured
grooves and sipes underfoot for flexibility, and an environmentally preferred rubber
 outsole with waffle piston traction and added BRS 1000 carbon rubber at the heel.
Free Run+ 3 weighs 8.7 ounces (OR 246.6g) in a mens size 10.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.
An original Jeff Lim's production.  Not to be copied without credits or links.  COPY
LIKE A MAN!  Don't plagiarise.

No comments: